Climbing vines have the advantage of being very ornamental. When on top of this, they’re fragrant and smell good, too, they become the ideal candidate to grow in your garden or on your terrace!
Discover these “impulse” climbing plants that will spread a delicious scent everywhere while giving a decidedly ornamental touch to your garden!
The great covering power of climbing plants
- They decorate old walls and hide imperfections, add joy and greenery everywhere. Climbing plants and vines cover and clothe our houses.
- The are also very useful to fill in the holes on the fences that separate your lot and your neighbor’s, or the pergola under which you love to dine.
And the appeal of fragrant climbing vines
- They spread their delicious scent in living spaces like a terrace or an arched passageway.
- Place them near a spot where you like to spend time or share meals.
- In late spring and summer, all the way up to fall, they will trigger relaxation when you visit your meditation garden.
The most beautiful fragrant flower vines
|Chalice vine (Solandra)||Solanum potato vine|
|Stephanotis (Madagascar jasmine)|
Fragrant climbing vines on social media
Click to open posts in a new tab. Follow us there, comment, and share!
Also nice: create or join a topic on our garden and landscaping forum, too.
Honeysuckle, a fragrant climbing vine by Brian Crawford under © CC BY-SA 2.0
Side view of a cup vine by eperales under © CC BY 2.0
Star-shaped flowers by Hans Braxmeier under Pixabay license
White flowers in a row by janeb13 under Pixabay license
Yellow with wispy stamens by aytan under Pixabay license
Window with green flowers by Rita under Pixabay license
Flowers with textured leaves by Steve Law under © CC BY-SA 2.0
A few jasmine blooms by Ulrike Leone under Pixabay license
Wisteria cascade by Rosalyn & Gaspard Lorthiois, own work
Brick wall with white and green by Lenore Edman under © CC BY 2.0
Basket of jasmine (also on social media) by Cornelia Gerhardt under Pixabay license
Pink honeysuckle (also on social media) by Etienne Gontier under Pixabay license
Wisteria on a pergola (also on social media) by ftanuki under Pixabay license